Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Who's really the Dork?
-> General Discussion Groups

#16: Re: Who's really the Dork? Author: gogangaLocation: North Italy PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:19 am
    ----
nuccia wrote:
Well, I bought the new PC tonight

party

#17: Re: Who's really the Dork? Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:46 am
    ----
HOORAY!

Now I can put the darned phone down and get back to my 'proper' job

Hush for a minute... is that 'peace and quiet' I can hear?

peep

#18: Re: Who's really the Dork? Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:18 pm
    ----
FTM 16 works fine with Vista. When you load it, it will tell you that you need to download a patch. It takes about a minute to get it. If I can do it, you definitely can!

#19: Re: Who's really the Dork? Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:21 pm
    ----
Quote::
Nuccia said: "....Although I had to admit, I'm going to miss the twice a day phone calls from Italy..I was starting to feel important!!!"

What do you mean? You daft ha'p'th... You really don't realise HOW important you are to everyone here and to "Gente di Mare" do you?

Not to mention just how important you are to ME!

#20: Re: Who's really the Dork? Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:39 pm
    ----
Nuncia congrats on your new PC.

Have fun without all the failures you have experienced. neclord

I feel with Vista you are more protected and the automatic windows update keeps everything current without having to constantly check yourself other than your own personal software. Smile

lilbees

#21: Re: Who's really the Dork? Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:44 pm
    ----
Thanks libees! Its here now but it will take a day or so to get it all set up. I'm just trying to pull everything of my old computer (if I can) and then I need to get someone over here to to remove my back operating system and install some new software a little "birdie" shipped me today!

#22: Re: Who's really the Dork? Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:47 am
    ----
Have fun..................... and a good day.

lilbees

#23: Re: Who's really the Dork? Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:29 pm
    ----
Well, I am making my first post with my new computer and I have to tell you it feels so strange! This thing is fast. I haven't ooked at anything yet..just came straight to the forum.

So now lets see what this thing can do!

#24: Re: Who's really the Dork? Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:34 pm
    ----
Well there ya go...

Peace and quiet at last for the rest of us - right?

You'll just have to get used to the speed now

#25: Re: Who's really the Dork? Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:38 pm
    ----
Carole wrote:
Well there ya go...

Peace and quiet at last for the rest of us - right?

You'll just have to get used to the speed now

You think so, huh???? Shocked

-> General Discussion Groups