Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: SURNAME Database -- Please read!!
-> About Us

#16: Re: SURNAME Database -- Please read!! Author: lynne PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:23 pm
    ----
Thanks, Nuccia! Wink

#17: Re: SURNAME Database -- Please read!! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:39 pm
    ----
Hi Lynne

Yes, I have received your email and add your surname sometime this weekend!

#18: Re: SURNAME Database -- Please read!! Author: lynne PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:47 pm
    ----
I've just submitted an e-mail to have my maternal surname (Ali) added to the list. I'm hoping to find other members with the same surname. Smile

#19: Re: SURNAME Database -- Please read!! Author: stevenspringerLocation: Port Jefferson Station, NY PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:41 am
    ----
Thank you Smile

#20: Re: SURNAME Database -- Please read!! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:29 pm
    ----
steven,

Use this form to submit your names to me..

www.calabriaexchange.c...dback.html

Include only last names, province and Region plus the name you would like to be known by and a valid email address. I will add the names as I have time (some weeks are slower than others depending on how many names I have to add).

I will also try to remember to add lilbees names...sometimes I forget to check this thread for updates..always best to use the feedback form.

Thanks

#21: Re: SURNAME Database -- Please read!! Author: stevenspringerLocation: Port Jefferson Station, NY PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:11 pm
    ----
How can i add my surnames to the list? Smile

#22: Re: SURNAME Database -- Please read!! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:14 pm
    ----
Thanks Tom..I checked the css and everything looks ok. Not sure why some PC's view it differently. I can only assume it may be a resolution issue with the different monitors...could this be possible?

#23: Re: SURNAME Database -- Please read!! Author: tjbrnLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:00 pm
    ----
I viewed the surname database with FF, Camino, Safari, and Opera. Each browser renders the site so that everything is quite readable for me. Of course one has to take into consideration my propensity for unusual perspectives!

#24: Re: SURNAME Database -- Please read!! Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:15 pm
    ----
New Surnames:

Maria Grisani
Giovanni Rescigno
Castellammare di Stabia/Roccapiemonte

Gaglio
Gabes, Tunisia

Thanks
lilbees

#25: Re: SURNAME Database -- Please read!! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:10 pm
    ----
lotus45tiye wrote:
Hi Nuccia, when I view the surname database the backround is light gray and charcoal, you can barely read the names in the charcoal fields.

Thanks..this is just want I wanted to know. I also had the same problem last week. I will work on this today.

#26: Re: SURNAME Database -- Please read!! Author: lotus45tiyeLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:08 pm
    ----
Hi Nuccia, when I view the surname database the backround is light gray and charcoal, you can barely read the names in the charcoal fields.

#27: Re: SURNAME Database -- Please read!! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:18 am
    ----
Its been a while since I posted int his thread but I thought that everyone deserved a follow up on how the database is doing. We currently host over 675 names and more are added weekly. Thats quite a bit considering it is only about a year old. Its also doing very well on google (we receive about a hundred hits a day) which is up 50 % from this time two months ago. The last email we received via the contact form was simply "Keep up the good work" which he wanted me to add to the site.

Carole and I have decided to keep the format at this point since its seems to be working and we like the clean look. Please, let us know how it views in your browsers though since I had an issue where the colors were reserved on one PC I visited from...the background was black!

And of course.....

For all of you who support the site: Thank You! Smile

#28: Re: SURNAME Database -- Please read!! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:55 am
    ----
Well 10 days later and about 75 more names added to the database. I'm sorry they have taken so long to add but the last two weeks have been a bit crazy. I would normally add all the names here but there are too many to list at this time.

If you get the chance, have a look and see.

Thanks

#29: Re: SURNAME Database -- Please read!! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:11 pm
    ----
No problem Luca,

I think I have made all the necessary changes to correct things. Let me know if there is anything else.

#30: Re: SURNAME Database -- Please read!! Author: LucaLocation: Terni - Italy PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:43 am
    ----
Great work! Thank you kiss

Only a few little corrections:
There are two surnames Ferracci: the right is from Stroncone.
Paterni is from Collescipoli (not Papigno)
My mail start with the lower case: lucapaccara @ etc

Ciao
Luca

-> About Us