Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Old Post Card Can't Read - from Family I think
-> Photo Swap and Fix It Shop

#1: Old Post Card Can't Read - from Family I think Author: johnlabarberaLocation: Katy Texas USA PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:24 pm
    ----

#2: Re: Old Post Card Can't Read - from Family I think Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:49 am
    ----
Aspettiamo vostri fotografie e scrivete presso che in appresso le faremo (?) tutti... e piĆ¹ meglio...

Looking forward to receiving your pictures and write soon so after we will make(?) all ... and better...

#3: Re: Old Post Card Can't Read - from Family I think Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:43 am
    ----
Just a little tip if anyone is posting an 'Image Shack' picture.

Once the Image Shack 'hosting' is completed highlight and copy the 'Direct link to picture' link.
NOW click on the little 'Image' box on the post controls
THEN paste the link in the box that opens.

Your link will now look 'something' like this [img]http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/img ] before you post it...

You will then end up with a picture like this one (below) - without all the surrounding Image Shack bumpf!

[img]http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/5184/postcard001zl3.jpg?s=1[/img]

#4: Re: Old Post Card Can't Read - from Family I think Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:07 am
    ----
Carole do you have to be registered to imageshack before this works. I tried it out and after I had highlighted 'direct link to picture' and copied it there was nothing on the screen re post controls or 'image box' that would open a box to allow me to paste the picture?
Question Confused
Emmy

#5: Re: Old Post Card Can't Read - from Family I think Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:30 am
    ----
Hi Emmy,
When you click on 'Reply' and your 'Reply' box opens you will see immediately above the top left hand corner of the writing space that the first little icon - showing what looks like a little mountain with a yellow sky behind it - that's the one I meant when I said the 'Image Box'.

Click on that and it will give you a place to paste your Image Shack link...
BUT you must get rid of the http:// that shows highlighted in that box. The Image Shack 'link' already has that incorporated so if you don't delete that extra one then it won't work.

You do not (though I am) need to be registered to use Image Shack. But their 'tool bar' that you can download, if you want to when you are registered, is really useful!

Any problems ('anyone') - just Skype me and I can talk you through it!

#6: Re: Old Post Card Can't Read - from Family I think Author: johnlabarberaLocation: Katy Texas USA PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:09 am
    ----
img84.imageshack.us/im...ardmb6.jpg

#7: Re: Old Post Card Can't Read - from Family I think Author: johnlabarberaLocation: Katy Texas USA PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:11 am
    ----

#8: Re: Old Post Card Can't Read - from Family I think Author: johnlabarberaLocation: Katy Texas USA PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:11 am
    ----
a ha!!! thanks carole

-> Photo Swap and Fix It Shop