Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: My grandfather's photo
-> Photo Swap and Fix It Shop

#1: My grandfather's photo Author: LauraLocation: Italy - Liguria PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:57 pm
    ----
Hi Liz,

when you will have time I would like to see these photos in a better way.... Mr. Green
thanks in advance...

img167.imageshack.us/i...pa1mg8.jpg

img167.imageshack.us/i...nv9km9.jpg

Grazie Mille!!!

Laura Very Happy

#2: Re: My grandfather's photo Author: chanchisfea PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:54 pm
    ----
Hi Laura,

Here are the two pictures...

Being that there were little spots throughout both pictures, I concentrated on those who appear in them more than anything else. Of course, I removed major stains, rips, etc. I also removed the man standing on top of the car, in the second photo, because his head couldn't be seen Shocked

Liz Cool

#3: Re: My grandfather's photo Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:55 pm
    ----
Liz you rock! What beautiful pictures! *whap*

#4: Re: My grandfather's photo Author: LauraLocation: Italy - Liguria PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:55 pm
    ----
GRAZIE LIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sei fantastica......

Thanks so much...... kiss

Nuccia, thanks to you too, the first is my grandfather working as a miner in Nevada and the second one him in the Napa Valley (harvesting grape..) probably Calistoga.....

Laura

Grazie ancora Liz!

#5: Re: My grandfather's photo Author: Cathy PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:41 pm
    ----
Fabulous job Liz!!! *whap*
Laura, I love these pictures! You are so lucky to have them.

-> Photo Swap and Fix It Shop