Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Pay Day!!!
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Pay Day!!! Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:32 pm
    ----
Ok. I guess the Gente luck is still flowing......

I just received an email from the Scarani family in Philidelphia. The woman who wrote to me says that she will put me in touch with someone that can definitely help me. There is even someone in the family that wrote a book about the family before he passed away. Where did she tell me her Scarani's were from??? PAVIA!

As a reminder, the Scarani family is the family that adopted Carmeloni from the boys home in Pavia.

As Riccardo would say.... I need you all to cross fingers and toes.

#2: Re: Pay Day!!! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:00 pm
    ----
WOO HOO!!! *crosses fingers and toes* Let us know if a banana dance is in order here.

#3: Re: Pay Day!!! Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:15 pm
    ----
WoW!

*crosses fingers and toes* , too.

And I will add a pray to that .

Vincenza

#4: Re: Pay Day!!! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:22 pm
    ----
Way to go Gina!!!!!

#5: Re: Pay Day!!! Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:35 pm
    ----
Holy sh*t! This is what you have been waiting for!!!!! party

#6: Re: Pay Day!!! Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:05 am
    ----
Santo Cielo!! Great news. All digits crossed.

Baci ed abbraci,
Biff

#7: Re: Pay Day!!! Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:40 am
    ----
Kisses to all....
I'll let you know what I hear.
Thanks, everyone, for being there!

#8: Re: Pay Day!!! Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:21 am
    ----
Everything crossed here too Gina!!!

#9: Re: Pay Day!!! Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:49 am
    ----
O Mamma mia!!!
Gina, this is just incredible!!!!
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

party

my fingers and toes are crossed
keep us updated
kisses and hugs
Riccardo

p.s. my motto is "NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER!!"

Last edited by ricbru on Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total

#10: Re: Pay Day!!! Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:57 am
    ----
WOW - Wonderful news Gina.... it almost makes you and yours feel like my neighbours. Pavia is only 90 miles from where I live!

Got all 'my bits' crossed for you too.... kiss

#11: Re: Pay Day!!! Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:31 am
    ----
Gina Great news that's just wonderful.
Just proves that you should never give up trying
I pray that this will give you the answers you have been searching for.
Love and God Bless
Emmy

#12: Re: Pay Day!!! Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:09 am
    ----
Thank you all so much!

Riccardo....this might be the moment you and I have been working at for almost a year now!

Carole, I didn't realize you were so close. Looks like you might see me next year!

#13: Re: Pay Day!!! Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:22 am
    ----
Yes Gina, maybe we can meet each other,
Pavia is 160 miles far away from where I live
keep us updated
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
let's celebrate

party

kisses and hugs
Riccardo

#14: Re: Pay Day!!! Author: LauraLocation: Italy - Liguria PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:04 pm
    ----
In bocca al lupo gina!!!!! Very Happy

And Pavia is "only" 102 miles from me too...... Wink

Laura

#15: Re: Pay Day!!! Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:49 pm
    ----
Well, well well! looks like we might just be heading for a "Gente di Mare" Italian get together too. Wouldn't that be great?

So if Pavia Gina) was the 'central point' then we have:
Laura at 102 miles
Riccardo at 160 miles
Simy (must only be about) 96 miles
Carole (me) at 90 miles

So that's five of us.... who else lives in the north who might be within travelling distance to be able to join the party?

Last edited by Carole on Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

-> General Discussion Groups