Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Letter sent in Error
-> Translations

#1: Letter sent in Error Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:19 pm
    ----
I had sent a letter requesting documents and the information I provided for the family was incorrect. Sad

I need to send the letter with the corrected information.

What would I write?

Thank you

lilbees

#2: Re: Letter sent in Error Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:53 pm
    ----
Well it depends on what the original letter said. Can you provide the basics?

#3: Re: Letter sent in Error Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:37 pm
    ----
In my first letter I was requesting the "State of Family", wrong family listed.

Second letter requested birth records

All pretty standard requests. I just don't want them to have to searches on the wrong family members. Especially with the State of Family. Which can be expensive and certainly a waste of time if the particular family it is not the one I am seeking.

I feel the Stato Civile and Archives work hard to look for documents for us and I would not like to waste their time. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Basically, I screwed up and made the wrong requests and need to sorely apologize and to stop the searches. Sad

lilbees

#4: Re: Letter sent in Error Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:55 pm
    ----
I don't know if you can..the birth requests are free so it shouldn't be a problem As for the other request, man comuni won't even do them in the first place. Hopefully, Riccardo or one of the others will have the correct answer for you.

#5: Re: Letter sent in Error Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:59 pm
    ----
Thanks Nuccia,
lilbees

-> Translations