Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Can anyone help with My Great-Grandfather's picture?
-> Photo Swap and Fix It Shop

#1: Can anyone help with My Great-Grandfather's picture? Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:31 pm
    ----
My Gram passed away in January, going through her things we found this horrible picture of her father (The condition). Is there any way to make this look better?

Patrick Arnett 1933

I uploaded it in high quality...

Thank You!!

Jim

#2: Re: Can anyone help with My Great-Grandfather's picture? Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:00 am
    ----
James,

I tried working on it but the site is down for the next 24 hours. They're upgrading the server.

#3: Re: Can anyone help with My Great-Grandfather's picture? Author: Gaspare PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:35 am
    ----

#4: Re: Can anyone help with My Great-Grandfather's picture? Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:54 am
    ----
Oh wow! James is going to be thrilled. I can't wait until he sees this! Smile

#5: Re: Can anyone help with My Great-Grandfather's picture? Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:15 am
    ----
Wow!!! That is fantastic!

Thank You so much Gapare!

Very Happy

#6: Re: Can anyone help with My Great-Grandfather's picture? Author: Gaspare PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:44 am
    ----
Welcome! Very Happy

-> Photo Swap and Fix It Shop