Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Carnies Back
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Carnies Back Author: carnieLocation: Barnsley. South Yorks. PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:01 pm
    ----
Hi Everyone, well I'm back I was in Floods of Tears, Elizabeth I owe you one. If I had a web cam you would have seen me brawling my eyes out. Carole your Jokes were great as were others.
Gente never fails to amazine or humble me, your just a great set of people that I have the privilage to know.
Don't let anyone tell you it doesn't hurt, (It does) Emmy if you going through what I am, you need 50 million hugs & kisses.
Nuccia get well soon, and rest.
Love to all.
Mike.

party

#2: Re: Carnies Back Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:07 pm
    ----
YAY! Your back! Hope it all went well, we all missed you Very Happy . As Riccardo would say let's celebrate!

party

#3: Re: Carnies Back Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:12 pm
    ----
Carnie

Glad to see you back! Of course it hurts! Now remember, do your therapy everyday like you're supposed to or you won't recover properly. We missed you! kiss

#4: Re: Carnies Back Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:14 pm
    ----
MIKE!!!!! Hi and welcome back!! Glad to see you posting, we were getting lonely around here!!

party

So glad everything went well Mike.

#5: Re: Carnies Back Author: gogangaLocation: North Italy PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:18 pm
    ----
Hi Carnie, welcome back!

#6: Re: Carnies Back Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:30 pm
    ----
Mike Bet you're glad the first part is all over and now, it does get easier, believe me!! Your physiotherapists will probably want a 90 percent bend on your knee before they're happy. Just keep those exercise going!
I'm busy working on this painting just now- does this bring back any memories for you? Twisted Evil Smile Smile Smile

NB Edited by Carole to resize due to thread distortion - sorry Emmy!

#7: Re: Carnies Back Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:14 pm
    ----
I love it Emmy.

#8: Re: Carnies Back Author: Cathy PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:17 pm
    ----
Woo hoo! So glad to see you made it through alright Mike. I am sorry for your pain but in the long haul you will feel much better. My Mom had both knees replaced years back and once she made it through the pain she was so happy she did it. She said she felt years young.
Emmy, I LOVE your painting. You have an amazing talent!

#9: Re: Carnies Back Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:55 pm
    ----
Hi Mike,

Glad to hear from you. You've been missed by all of us. We wish a speedy recovery and expect you to post some video of yourself on Youtube doing the Tarantella soon.

Un forte abbraccio,
Bif

#10: Re: Carnies Back Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:08 pm
    ----
God bless, Mike. We are so happy to have you back!

#11: Re: Carnies Back Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:20 am
    ----
Welcome back! you deserve some special banana party

#12: Re: Carnies Back Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:22 pm
    ----
Welcome Back Carnie!

#13: Re: Carnies Back Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:16 pm
    ----
Welcome Back Carnie

Take care of yourself.

Vincenza

#14: Re: Carnies Back Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:30 pm
    ----
Mike, you already know how I feel! Glad it's all over...
party

#15: Re: Carnies Back Author: carnieLocation: Barnsley. South Yorks. PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:54 pm
    ----
Thanks guy's I missed all of you. Emmy the painting say's it all " we have seen it, done it, and now have the Tee-Shirt"
Love the dancing bananas Livio, so do's my 2yr old Grand-daughter they are Magic to her. Very Happy

-> General Discussion Groups