Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Carnies Back
-> General Discussion Groups

#16: Re: Carnies Back Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:55 pm
    ----
Mike, How are you progressing ?
Hope the pain level has gone down and that you're still doing those exercises
Please let us know how you're feeling now.
Thinking about you
Emmy XX

#17: Re: Carnies Back Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:03 pm
    ----
carnie wrote:
Hi Everyone, well I'm back I was in Floods of Tears, Elizabeth I owe you one. If I had a web cam you would have seen me brawling my eyes out. Carole your Jokes were great as were others.
Gente never fails to amazine or humble me, your just a great set of people that I have the privilage to know.
Don't let anyone tell you it doesn't hurt, (It does) Emmy if you going through what I am, you need 50 million hugs & kisses.
Nuccia get well soon, and rest.
Love to all.
Mike.

party

Carnie,
this is great to have you back.
The other day I received a phone call from my friend Christian Carnevale, we talked about you, I told him how good you are with jokes, so he was curios to read your jokes on the forum and he asked me the link.
Christian says that he is going back to Pico again, but about the birth record of your grandfather there are few hopes to find it because during WWII Pico area was bigger than nowadays, and also on that are there was the Gustav line during WWII, so many civil and church records were destroyed and some were reconstructed because people used to go to the civil record office to declare their birth, marriage and death records of theirself and relatives.
I hope it helps.
Good luck for your health
bye Riccardo

-> General Discussion Groups