Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: butter of peanuts
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: butter of peanuts Author: AlessandraLocation: Naples - Italy PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:19 am
    ----
Yesterday for the first time have eaten the butter of peanuts!!!
For years I have seen him in the American telefilms and I have always wondered as it was...
I have to say that yesterday as soon as have eaten him seemed me strange, the mouth all mixed stayed me however have eaten again today him and is liked more me! I believe that am getting used me to his/her taste!!
Did I want to ask you as you/he/she must be eaten? Done smear on the bread and done eat this way? If I drench him/it in the milk does it have an ugly taste? Rolling Eyes

#2: Re: butter of peanuts Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:04 am
    ----
Ciao Alessandra,

Io piaccio inzuppare un panino al burro di arachidi e gelatina o un panino al burro di arachidi e marshmallo "Fluff" in latte al cioccolato. Anche io piaccio le ciambellini con burro di arachidi e un panino al buro di arachidi e banane. Yum!

Biff

I like to dunk a peanut butter and jelly sandwich or a peanut butter and marshmallow Fluff sandwich in chocolate milk. I also like donuts with peanut butter and a peanut butter and bananas sandwich.

#3: Re: butter of peanuts Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:23 am
    ----
Yukky..you dunk it in chocolate milk? lol You know whats real good? Dunking peeled cut apples in peanut butter.

#4: Re: butter of peanuts Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:49 am
    ----
Eleven wrote:
Yukky..you dunk it in chocolate milk?

Not just any old chocolate milk. I'm talking Ovaltine.

Biff

#5: Re: butter of peanuts Author: Cathy PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:59 am
    ----
Biff - stop!! I almost just lost it! Peanut butter and jelly on bread. I like it on apples, celery and bananas too! And let's not forget about peanut butter on crackers! Yum!

#6: Re: butter of peanuts Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:46 am
    ----
I think I am the only American that does not like peanut butter. My mother never gave it to me as a kid, and for some reason I can't stand the texture or how it sticks to your mouth. I can tolerate it tho, in chocolate, but still not so much.

Confused

#7: Re: butter of peanuts Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:55 am
    ----
I like it on toast or a bagel (come si dice "bagel"?) Also peanut butter and chocolate is very good.

Last edited by Poipu04 on Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total

#8: Re: butter of peanuts Author: MauroMagsLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:02 am
    ----
Peanut butter is ok, but as a little kid i would always go for the Nutella first!!!

#9: Re: butter of peanuts Author: Cathy PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:39 am
    ----
Nutella is good. I have recently discovered Almond butter. Really good! Although I do not think it would make a good sandwich. But on crackers, it's really good.

#10: Re: butter of peanuts Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:54 am
    ----
Reading all these posts is making my mouth water!!
How I would just love a sandwich on peanut butter right now.
Talking about 'nutella' I just love that too. In France I found a breakfast cereal - crispy cereal pockets filled with nutella they were delicious and yesterday I found a similar product here at home only thing is - things like that are not too good when you have to lose weight Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
but that still doesnt stop me from sampling them Rolling Eyes
Emmy

#11: Re: butter of peanuts Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:07 am
    ----
Biff83 wrote:
Ciao Alessandra,

Io piaccio inzuppare un panino al burro di arachidi e gelatina o un panino al burro di arachidi e marshmallo "Fluff" in latte al cioccolato. Anche io piaccio le ciambellini con burro di arachidi e un panino al buro di arachidi e banane. Yum!

Biff

I like to dunk a peanut butter and jelly sandwich or a peanut butter and marshmallow Fluff sandwich in chocolate milk. I also like donuts with peanut butter and a peanut butter and bananas sandwich.

As you mentioned that you were looking to gradually improve your command of Italian -I hope this little tip will help....

Hope you don't mind me saying.... Wink

BTW I can't stand peanut butter either.....
Sad
YUK!!!

>Jelly (England) & Gelatina (Italy)<

>Jelly (America)<

#12: Re: butter of peanuts Author: MauroMagsLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:21 am
    ----
I could eat a giant nutella jar in one sitting. Razz

#13: Re: butter of peanuts Author: Cathy PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:43 am
    ----
MauroMags wrote:
I could eat a giant nutella jar in one sitting. Razz

#14: Re: butter of peanuts Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:49 am
    ----
Carole wrote:

BTW I can't stand peanut butter either.....
Sad
YUK!!!

and I thought I was the only one..... Wink

Nutella on the other hand..... THAT is yummy.

#15: Re: butter of peanuts Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:00 am
    ----
I'm not a big peanut butter fan myself, only in chocolate...maybe icecream. Jim your not alone.

-> General Discussion Groups