Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Easter Sunday Morning where you are!
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Easter Sunday Morning where you are! Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:49 am
    ----
Well they said it would snow above 1000/1200 metres....'they' lied! think

This was taken a couple of minutes ago (slept in late again :rolleyes: ) and this is what I was greeted with when I opened the persiane and looked out of the bedroom. Very misty I know, but the snow can be seen clearly on the mountain opposite and it's down to nearer 500m!

You can just see one of the mountain villages encased in snow - what a way to wake up to Easter!
>Easter Sunday snow at home!<

#2: Re: Easter Sunday Morning where you are! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:07 am
    ----
Oh that is so pretty Carole! I would love to be able to wake up to such a view every morning.

Here the sun is shining although its a bit on the cool side. Still, over all, not a bad day to wake up to either. Its been too long since I've seen the sun shining so this is a very nice surprise.

#3: Re: Easter Sunday Morning where you are! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:47 am
    ----
Beautiful Carole! Very Happy We had snow Friday but today is sunny and a little warmer. Happy Easter!!

#4: Re: Easter Sunday Morning where you are! Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:28 am
    ----
That is beautiful Carole! Lucky you, like NUccia it's sunny and cool here. Happy Easter!

-> General Discussion Groups