Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Giuseppe PIAZZA and Rosaria AGRUSA marriage record
-> General Discussion Groups

#16: Re: Giuseppe PIAZZA and Rosaria AGRUSA marriage record Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:52 am
    ----
Livio,

Can you make those bananas break dance, too???? lol lol lol

#17: Re: Giuseppe PIAZZA and Rosaria AGRUSA marriage record Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:19 am
    ----
nuccia wrote:
Livio,

Perhaps he can... but if he does, I have my own answer to THAT...
HAHAHAHA...

peep

Last edited by Carole on Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total

#18: Re: Giuseppe PIAZZA and Rosaria AGRUSA marriage record Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:26 am
    ----
nuccia wrote:
Livio,

I would love to but, someone is kindly ()telling me not to do it..

#19: Re: Giuseppe PIAZZA and Rosaria AGRUSA marriage record Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:16 am
    ----
Here there is the marraige record
kisses and hugs to everybody....and thanks to Gente people!!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss

party party party party
Riccardo

#20: Re: Giuseppe PIAZZA and Rosaria AGRUSA marriage record Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:00 am
    ----
WOO HOO!! That's great Riccardo! I am happy for you! Carole, I do love you - you are intellegent, funny and a warm wonderful person! But, I don't know why you do not love the banana dancing as the rest of us do! They are so happy, dancing with joy and reckless abandon! Let the bananas dance! lol
party

#21: Re: Giuseppe PIAZZA and Rosaria AGRUSA marriage record Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:18 am
    ----
Quote::
"I would love to but, someone is kindly ( )telling me not to do it..

Quote::
"But, I don't know why you do not love the banana dancing as the rest of us do! They are so happy, dancing with joy and reckless abandon! Let the bananas dance!"

Don't tell anyone but it's because I can't dance as fast as them....

#22: Re: Giuseppe PIAZZA and Rosaria AGRUSA marriage record Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:20 am
    ----
Carole, you are too funny
ahahaha
Riccardo

#23: Re: Giuseppe PIAZZA and Rosaria AGRUSA marriage record Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:10 am
    ----
Carole wrote:
Don't tell anyone but it's because I can't dance as fast as them....

Carole,
my bananas are slower as compared to regular bananas

My bananas:

Regular bananas: party

Well... Riccardo's Banana is even slower!!!

#24: Re: Giuseppe PIAZZA and Rosaria AGRUSA marriage record Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:14 am
    ----
The faster bananas can burn out more fat, so for me it is good and I lose some weight
ahahah
bye Riccardo

#25: Re: Giuseppe PIAZZA and Rosaria AGRUSA marriage record Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:52 am
    ----
Personally, I think everyone here is bananas!

Congrats Riccardo!

#26: Re: Giuseppe PIAZZA and Rosaria AGRUSA marriage record Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:57 pm
    ----
I have some good news about my Giuseppe PIAZZA

Giuseppe PIAZZA
was born in Alcamo (province of Trapani)
on 31st December 1849
from father Antonino aged 30, and mother Mattia aged 27
He was baptizesd at San Paolo Church in Alcamo

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

party party party

bye Riccardo

#27: Re: Giuseppe PIAZZA and Rosaria AGRUSA marriage record Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:34 pm
    ----
WOO HOO!! Riccardo is on a roll again!!

#28: Re: Giuseppe PIAZZA and Rosaria AGRUSA marriage record Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:35 pm
    ----
Now we have dancing APPLES
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
kisses and hugs to everyone
Riccardo

#29: Re: Giuseppe PIAZZA and Rosaria AGRUSA marriage record Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:51 pm
    ----
Trying to find an animated set of these.

Biff

#30: Re: Giuseppe PIAZZA and Rosaria AGRUSA marriage record Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:10 pm
    ----
I'm another step back in the PIAZZA generation
My friend Rosario just found that

Antonino PIAZZA, son of late Giuseppe
got married in Alcamo
(province of Trapani)
on 6 September 1847 with
Mattia FERRO, daughter of Andrea and Maria Melia

party

bye Riccardo

-> General Discussion Groups