Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Time??
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Time?? Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:34 am
    ----
I'm a bit confused about the day and the time that comes up when I'm posting. Here at the moment its Wednesday 7.30p.m. but on a post I just made its come up as being Thursday 9.26a.m.
I know its probably something to do with the time zones but it didnt do that on the other forum.
Emmy

#2: Re: Time?? Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:47 am
    ----
Emmy,

There is a configuration problem with the time setting on the forum (a small glitch created by the designer). The code is set incorrectly and I'm having difficulty correcting it. The main forum should be set at GMT on then on your own personal preferences you need to set the time in your time zone..Unfortunately, its not working correctly. Once I figure out the code to reset the time and find the file to insert it I will fix it..meanwhile we're kinda stuck with it.

Sorry about this.

#3: Re: Time?? Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:54 am
    ----
Thanks Nuccia its ok I was beginning to think it was me that needed to do something
Emmy

-> General Discussion Groups