Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Anyone familiar with this format
-> Translations

#1: Anyone familiar with this format Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:37 am
    ----
Is anyone familiar with this type of format for a birth?

I don't know if the page on the left belongs with the page on the right OR if the page on the left belongs to the previos page not shown.

img378.imageshack.us/i...037zz7.png

Thanks in advance for any help I can get.

Elizabeth

#2: Re: Anyone familiar with this format Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:02 pm
    ----
Yes, Billie..

All my Ardore Birth records for 1831-1860 are like this:

www.calabriaexchange.c.../1831.html

The baptism info is on the side bar.

#3: Re: Anyone familiar with this format Author: Cathy PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:23 pm
    ----
From what I can tell they are 2 separate acts. The acts from my town did change over the years in format appearance and even information given (the grandparents names were not given prior to 1865) but this looks like 2 pages with different information. Many of my town's birth acts are over 2 pages, however, I can always tell on the microfilm which is page 1 and which is page 2. It is a busy day at work - I will print the page at look at it tonight.

#4: Re: Anyone familiar with this format Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:33 pm
    ----
Thanks for your help guys. Nuccia clarified for me and the section (on hers) toward the bottom of the document is my left hand page........so more than likely my right hand page would go with the page prior to it. sigh.........back to the FHC!

-> Translations