Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: translation of recipe
-> Recipes

#1: translation of recipe Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:42 pm
    ----
Would love to have this recipe translated please. I understand some of the words but not enough of them to have a go

Ciambellone
Ingredienti:500 g. di farina, quattro uova, 200 g. di zucchero, la raschiatura di una buccia di limone, un bicchiere di latte, una bustina di lievito, un bicchiere d'olio.

Esecuzione: in una bacinella lavorare le uova con lo zucchero, aggiungere il latte, l'olio, la raschiatura di limone, la farina e il lievito. Amalgamare bene e versare il composto in uno stampo imburrato. Infornare a 180° per 40 minuti.

#2: Re: translation of recipe Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:00 pm
    ----
Emmy wrote:
Would love to have this recipe translated please. I understand some of the words but not enough of them to have a go

Ciambellone
Ingredienti:500 g. di farina, quattro uova, 200 g. di zucchero, la raschiatura di una buccia di limone, un bicchiere di latte, una bustina di lievito, un bicchiere d'olio.

Esecuzione: in una bacinella lavorare le uova con lo zucchero, aggiungere il latte, l'olio, la raschiatura di limone, la farina e il lievito. Amalgamare bene e versare il composto in uno stampo imburrato. Infornare a 180° per 40 minuti.

Your wish is my command 'Lady Emmy' kiss

Ciambellone ('ring' like cake)

Ingredients:
500g flour
4 eggs
200g sugar
fresh grated lemon peel
a glass of milk
envelope of powdered yeast
a glass of olive oil

Preparation:
Mix the eggs with the sugar in a bowl, add the milk, the oil, the lemon peel(rind), the flour and the yeast. Mix well and pour the mixture into a buttered cake mould. Place in the oven at 180°C for 409 mins.

A ciambellone is 'usually' baked in one of these...

#3: Re: translation of recipe Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:51 pm
    ----
Many Thanks Carole.
There goes another 2 inches on my waistline!! Wink
Love
Emmy

-> Recipes