Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Location of Church in Roccapiemonte for records
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Location of Church in Roccapiemonte for records Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:24 am
    ----
It appears that the local church in Roccapiemonte does not have a resident priest. If that is true, where would I send a request for Church birth/baptismal/marriage/death records.

I have made many requests to the local registry office and never received a reply. I have both emailed and written letters. I feel my best bet would be to contact the Church for records.

Would someone have an address to seek these records?

lilbees

#2: Re: Location of Church in Roccapiemonte for records Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:33 am
    ----
Is this the address that you have?
Chiesa Parrocchiale S. Maria Del Ponte
Via Nuovo Ponte, 1
84086 Roccapiemonte (SA)

Tel +39 081 931301

The above is the Parish, they should have the records.

#3: Re: Location of Church in Roccapiemonte for records Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:34 am
    ----
The address I had was different. I will use the one you suggest.

Thank you for your help.

lilbees

#4: Re: Location of Church in Roccapiemonte for records Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:38 pm
    ----
There are a total of 4 churches listed for Roccapiemonte. Should I write to each of them requesting the same information?

lilbees

#5: Re: Location of Church in Roccapiemonte for records Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:54 pm
    ----
The address that I posted earlier is related to the Parish which is the main Church.

#6: Re: Location of Church in Roccapiemonte for records Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:56 pm
    ----
Great, that will save me some postage.

Thanks livio.

lilbees

-> General Discussion Groups