Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Web site
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Web site Author: wldspiritLocation: Usa PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:54 am
    ----
Has anyone heard of this site or been invited to join? think

Lee

www.italylink.com/

#2: Re: Web site Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:08 am
    ----
No - It's new to me!

#3: Re: Web site Author: Cathy PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:46 am
    ----
Never heard of it. Were you invited to join?

#4: Re: Web site Author: wldspiritLocation: Usa PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:43 pm
    ----
I've never heard of it either.....it showed up in my email..
but no clue why it was sent or even who runs the site...... Question
Let alone how they got my email addy.....somewhat reluctant
to check it out if no one else has heard of it either!!
Lee

#5: Re: Web site Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:55 am
    ----
This looks like an old site that may have been revamped. I can't quite put my finger on it but it will come o me. One of the forums that shut down and opened with a new link I think...

#6: Re: Web site Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:05 am
    ----
I believe it evolved from an old Italian Dual Citizenship Forum, which appears to be the focus of this new site, despite it's misleading header.

I joined yesterday, and posted a couple messages. It doesn't look very active outside of the Dual-Cit. area.

Maybe I need to explore a bit more....

#7: Re: Web site Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:17 am
    ----
I joined it yesterday too........saw your name Jim and I thought it looked inactive also.

#8: Re: Web site Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:10 am
    ----
I did the same and thought that even though it had been going for several years it certainly wasn't very alive at all. Some forums have had no input for a couple of years!!!

Can't call it a vibrant bed of interest can we?

#9: Re: Web site Author: tjbrnLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:49 am
    ----
I read the privacy terms and decided I didn't need to add my personal information to the site's database.

#10: Re: Web site Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:50 pm
    ----
I joined it too but was a bit like Tom. Didn't think the need to provide so many personal details was necessary. I thought at some point they would ask for a copy of my fingerprints.

#11: Re: Web site Author: wldspiritLocation: Usa PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:33 am
    ----
Deleted the email from my inbox.....even if the forum was active...
I'ts all I can do to keep up with the three forums I do belong to....LOL!!!!

Lee

-> General Discussion Groups