Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: cognomiitaliani website
-> Resource Pages

#31: Re: cognomiitaliani website Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:31 pm
    ----
I'm keeping my fingers crossed too! Very Happy I hope you get every bit of information you seek and more!

#32: Re: cognomiitaliani website Author: stevenspringerLocation: Port Jefferson Station, NY PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:07 pm
    ----
thank you Smile hopefully i'll get some good news

#33: Re: cognomiitaliani website Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:19 pm
    ----
TAIANI TAIANO TAJANI

I think we've gone as far as we can with this particular question now. For me, as I believe for others here, it has been a great learning experience. Who would have thought that so much was known about the origins and develpoment of our family names through the centuries - I certainly never imagined that this was the case, or that there were people who actually studied such things. Yes, of course I realised that such studies would obviously be in place for the more noble families, but not for 'everyone'. So this has been, as I said, a wonderful insight to such studies.

Now this is another such thread that is 'done and dusted' and it's now just a question of waiting patiently for the next one to arrive. So to close I should like to thank everyone for their invaluable input on this thread. .



It's down to all of you - so come on folks... sort through your drawers and find us some more bundles of letters!!!

#34: Re: cognomiitaliani website Author: stevenspringerLocation: Port Jefferson Station, NY PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:22 pm
    ----
Carole wrote:

It's down to all of you - so come on folks... sort through your drawers and find us some more bundles of letters!!!
i wish i had letters, even pictures would be cool... but unfortunately i dont have any Crying or Very sad neither does my relatives that I know of so looks like im stuck there

#35: Re: cognomiitaliani website Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:25 pm
    ----
stevenspringer wrote:
Carole wrote:

It's down to all of you - so come on folks... sort through your drawers and find us some more bundles of letters!!!
i wish i had letters, even pictures would be cool... but unfortunately i dont have any Crying or Very sad neither does my relatives that I know of so looks like im stuck there

Haha - but you might be getting some soon - right? Just keep us in mind kiss

#36: Re: cognomiitaliani website Author: stevenspringerLocation: Port Jefferson Station, NY PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:31 pm
    ----
Carole wrote:
stevenspringer wrote:
Carole wrote:

It's down to all of you - so come on folks... sort through your drawers and find us some more bundles of letters!!!
i wish i had letters, even pictures would be cool... but unfortunately i dont have any Crying or Very sad neither does my relatives that I know of so looks like im stuck there

Haha - but you might be getting some soon - right? Just keep us in mind kiss
Well, I emailed the DiLenge side who are here in the states, (my great grandfathers brothers children) and they dont have any pictures, the ones i sent them they had the doubles of. but other then that they had no pictures of my great grandfather or his brothers an sister when they were younger nor pictures of innocenzo or maria when they were younger Sad hopefully the sides still in italy have them.. thats what im hoping to find Smile



-> Resource Pages

All times are GMT - 4 Hours

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
Page 3 of 3