Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Help with request for new information letter
-> Translations

#1: Help with request for new information letter Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:59 am
    ----
Could someone help me to write a letter sincerely thanking the Civil Registry Office for the records they have sent me and informing them that it is not the right family.

I want to request another search for the family members birth record based on the updated information I now have.

Thank you in advance for any assistance you may provide. I know that researching back to the 1840's is very time consuming but do appreciate their efforts.

lilbees

#2: Re: Help with request for new information letter Author: Nico121 PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:01 am
    ----
I sent you a message but pressed new post rather than reply. see follow up from me. nico121 thanks

#3: Re: Help with request for new information letter Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:02 am
    ----
This is what I have come up with. Would need an Italian Translation and suggested changes.

Thank you,

lilbees

Kind Director:

Thank you for the Birth Act for Antonio Rescigno you sent on 22 April 2008. It has helped me very much but, I have found that this is not the Antonio Rescigno I am researching. The parents and wife as shown are incorrect.

I listed Francesco Rescigno and Raffaella Pecoraro as the parents. I have learned since receiving his Death Act from Tunisia that his parents were Giovanni Rescigno and Maria Grisani.

Could you please check your birth registers from 1845 to 1847 for the Estratto integrale dell'atto di nascita con annotazioni for my bisnonno Antonio Rescigno? His wife was Angela Catalano.

Please let me know the cost of your help and how I can pay.

#4: Re: Help with request for new information letter Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:33 am
    ----
Gentile Direttore,
La ringrazio per l'Estratto di nascita di Antonio Rescigno che Lei mi ha gentilmente inviato il 22 aprile u.s. Mi è stato di molto aiuto anche se ho scoperto che non è l'Antonio Rescigno che sto cercando. I genitori e la moglie non sono corretti.

Avevo indicato Francesco Rescigno e Raffaella Pecoraro come genitori. Ho invece appreso, da un certiifcato di morte ricevuto dalla Tunisia che i suoi genitori erano Giovanni Rescigno e Maria Grisani.

Potrebbe, per cortesia controllare se nei Registri di nascita dal 1845 al 1847 se è registrata la nascita del mio bisnonno Antonio Rescigno, sposato con Angela Catalano e inviarmi, in caso affermativo, l'Estratto integrale dell'atto di nascita con annotazioni.

La prego di farmi sapere quanto Le debbo per il suo aiuto e in che modo posso pagarLa.

#5: Re: Help with request for new information letter Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 12:27 pm
    ----
Dear Livio, as usual you have been extremely helpful and I do appreciate it. My letter is off to Italy. Here is hoping I have better luck this time.

Have a nice day.

lilbees

-> Translations