Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: New Member - Help with RUOTOLO, Trentinara?
-> About Us

#16: Re: New Member - Help with RUOTOLO, Trentinara? Author: britolaLocation: New Jersey, USA PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:06 am
    ----
Biff: That's a good lead that I'm going to look into asap! Thanks!

Steven: My understanding is there were New York relatives, but no one left in my family can confirm that for me. The Ruotolo name does seem prevalent in NYC, and the Accarino's who owned the cemetery plot in Jersey City lived on Columbus Circle in New York City. So I think it's more than a good hunch that I need to broaden my search into New York.

#17: Re: New Member - Help with RUOTOLO, Trentinara? Author: stevenspringerLocation: Port Jefferson Station, NY PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 10:59 am
    ----
because like i stated earlier, I found a ship manifest for a female ruotola coming to my great great grandfather Innocenzo DiLenge, it shows her going to her Son In Law innocenzo dilenge, Im still trying to work on that because I have a birth cert. for Innocenzo's wife Felice Marianna and her maiden is Bertoli, with her mother listed as Maria maiden Taiano, so it gets real confusing, I dont know if she married twice or what Sad

#18: Re: New Member - Help with RUOTOLO, Trentinara? Author: britolaLocation: New Jersey, USA PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 10:20 am
    ----
Steven:
Unfortunately, none of those names are familiar to me in any of the searching I've done. If I do run into them I will let you know. Right now, my Rutolo/Fraiese link seems to be related to Marinos and Monacos. Trying to trace information on an Antonio Monaco who came to the US 3 Feb 1921 on the Giuseppe Verdi and the manifest indicates he was coming to see Lorenzo Fraiese on 5th street in Jersey City. Antonio Monaco was from Trentinara and his mother's name was Francesca. Any and all info appreciated.

#19: Re: New Member - Help with RUOTOLO, Trentinara? Author: rfreaso PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:49 am
    ----
Hello,

My grandfather was Lorenzo Fraiese and he lived in Jersey City. He had 4 children, Pasquale Freaso, Marion Fraiese (married name of Marion Conroy), Dominic Fraiese, Rosario Freaso ( my father).

The last names were changed by school officials upon entering elementary school !

My mom is still alive ( 87 years old) and may be helpful, as she lived downstairs from her in laws for a number of years after marrying. Marion Conroy (married name) is the only surviving child of Lorenzo and lives now in South Carolina and is 93 years old.

Let me know if I can help

#20: Re: New Member - Help with RUOTOLO, Trentinara? Author: rfreaso PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:00 am
    ----
One more thin you might want to know......

Larry Fallon (my cousin) the composer/musician was the son of Pasquale Fraiese

www.larryfallon.net and is a spitting image of his grandfather Lorenzo Fraiese

#21: Re: New Member - Help with RUOTOLO, Trentinara? Author: britolaLocation: New Jersey, USA PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:20 pm
    ----
Hello! I am SO excited to to hear from you!!
I am not near my reference materials now, but I will certainly contact you shortly. Happy to share any information I can provide on my end as well.

Speak soon!

Barbara

-> About Us