Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZ!
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZ! Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:36 am
    ----
LIZ, WE WISH YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY
KISSES AND HUGS
RICCARDO party

#2: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZ! Author: chanchisfea PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:25 am
    ----
party

Thank you Riccardo, I'll most definitely take those hugs and kisses!! kiss

I'll be enjoying my day by spending it at Universal today with my co-workers, will try to ride everything I have yet to experience at the park [rollercoasters!!!]. Tonight I'll "try" to go out dancing!! WOO-HOO!! Mr. Green

Miss you and everyone else here. I try to keep up with what goes on in the forum so I don't fall too far behind on posts, I just don't spend much time in front of the computer as I used to Shocked and I really miss that!

Have a great day and thank you for the wishes!

(((((HUGS & kisses right back at you!)))))

Liz Cool

#3: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZ! Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:35 am
    ----
Happy Birthday Liz!!!! Have a great day and here are a few dancing partners so you can practice for tonight................

party

#4: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZ! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:40 am
    ----
party Have a very happy birthday Liz!! Very Happy I hope you have something fun planned!

#5: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZ! Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:00 am
    ----
Happy Birthday Liz! Hope it's a great one!
party

#6: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZ! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:19 pm
    ----
Happy Birthday LIZ!

You go and dance your heart out tonight and enjoy it. I hope this year brings you much happiness and all the good things that you deserve. party

#7: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZ! Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:40 pm
    ----
Happy Birthday Liz kiss
Hope you have a really good time party

lots of love xx
Emmy

#8: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZ! Author: gogangaLocation: North Italy PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:36 pm
    ----
Happy Birthday Liz!

#9: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZ! Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:37 pm
    ----
Happy Birthday Liz!! Hope it's a good one.

party

Oh and one more for Carole: party

peep Mr. Green

#10: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZ! Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:34 am
    ----
A belated Happy Birthday, Liz!!

party

Biff

#11: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZ! Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:16 am
    ----
Sorry to join the party late!!!! Have a great birthday!

#12: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZ! Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:46 am
    ----
Happy Birthday Liz!

#13: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZ! Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:22 pm
    ----
OMG - I missed it!

You gotta forgive me...please?
"Happy Birthday!"

#14: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZ! Author: chanchisfea PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:48 pm
    ----
Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes, I appreciate every one of you kiss

Carole, don't worry about it, I'm still in "birthday celebration mode" Mr. Green kiss

Nuccia, last night I danced and enjoyed a few margaritas in your name Wink Eventually, you MUST come down to Florida and visit so we can just party together!!! Twisted Evil Mr. Green [watch out Floridians!!! LOL] hide

((((Hugs to all))))

Liz Cool

#15: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZ! Author: DaveFerroLocation: Auburn NY PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 3:31 am
    ----
Happy Birthday Liz!

My aunts and uncles are still ooohing and aaahing about the photo you fixed of their father and uncle. They thank you and I do again.

Dave

-> General Discussion Groups