Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: The New Gente.
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: The New Gente. Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:40 am
    ----
I just want to say that the new home is beautiful!!! We are lucky to have had such great people to set it up for us Very Happy . It looks better than I thought...and I did expect great things. Good job, and 3 cheers for Nuccia, Carole, Liz, Bob, and all the others who made this what it is. Thank you.

#2: Re: The New Gente. Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:40 am
    ----
Nice job!! It looks beautiful!!

#3: Re: The New Gente. Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:59 am
    ----
It is just beautiful!! You guys did an amazing job. I love ethe look and feel.

Very Happy

#4: Re: The New Gente. Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:50 am
    ----
MikeSavoca91 wrote:
I just want to say that the new home is beautiful!!! We are lucky to have had such great people to set it up for us Very Happy . It looks better than I thought...and I did expect great things. Good job, and 3 cheers for Nuccia, Carole, Liz, Bob, and all the others who made this what it is. Thank you.

I agree what a great looking site. Great Job.

Vincenza

#5: Re: The New Gente. Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:50 am
    ----
I'm here! I love it too! I know about all the hard work. Thank you all so much.

#6: Re: The New Gente. Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:09 am
    ----
Congratulations to all involved in set up of the New Gente. Superb graphics and wonderful design/layout.

Biff

#7: Re: The New Gente. Author: Cathy PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:31 am
    ----
Yeah!! Biff made it! I'm going to love it here! Very Happy

#8: Re: The New Gente. Author: gogangaLocation: North Italy PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:01 am
    ----
Nice job! Congratulations!!!!!!!! Very Happy

#9: Re: The New Gente. Author: wldspiritLocation: Usa PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:11 am
    ----
Fantastic.........I love the banner....classy!!!!!!
Great job everyone........looking forward to posting again!!
Lee

#10: Re: The New Gente. Author: Cathy PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:41 am
    ----
Lee! So glad to see you - I have missed you!

#11: Re: The New Gente. Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:50 am
    ----
GREAT JOB, THANKS TO NUCCIA, LIZ AND CAROLE
CIAO RICCARDO Very Happy

#12: Re: The New Gente. Author: wldspiritLocation: Usa PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:50 pm
    ----
Very Happy Missed you all to......I am so glad we have the new forum, and I can't get over how sophisticated the look and feel is........an amazing job well done!!!!!!
Lee

-> General Discussion Groups