Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Wedding Songs
-> Music

#1: Wedding Songs Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:23 pm
    ----
Ok..since I'm having a complete music night, and I'm banned from Shakira, I thought I post some of my favourite wedding songs.

This is the one I originally chose when I got married but since Lou didn't understand it (and my sister fell in love with) I chose another.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UQN0_h7rY8

This is the one I chose..still love it. Had Sherriff autograph one of my wedding pictures..

www.youtube.com/watch?...ed&search=

#2: Re: Wedding Songs Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:55 pm
    ----
OK what is this all about?!! Is this a tradition at weddings?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPXL-YJo3rI
This is was I was actually looking for. In our family this is the song the bride dances to with her father.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=35zQuKIz6pY

#3: Re: Wedding Songs Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:12 pm
    ----
Yes this is the wedding song many Italian brides dance to with their fathers. It was the song I picked too until my Dad and I both agreed not to dance together at all..

We're kinda strange like that..he hates for anyone to see him in any kind of emotional state and since I am his "baby" I knew he would be emotional.

Of course, if you hear us fight you would never think we actually like each other...

-> Music