Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Great new home!
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Great new home! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:00 am
    ----
It is beautiful!!!! Very Happy The banner is georgeous! A big thank you to Nuccia, Carole and Liz!!!!
More emoticons please Embarassed
Cathy

#2: Re: Great new home! Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:02 am
    ----
Cathy wrote:
It is beautiful!!!! Very Happy The banner is georgeous! A big thank you to Nuccia, Carole and Liz!!!!
More emoticons please Embarassed
Cathy

Yeah please more emoticons!!! PLEASE!!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

#3: Re: Great new home! Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:07 am
    ----
They'll arrive before long folks...

Just be a little patient now and we'll give you some really great ones soon - OK?

Very Happy

#4: Re: Great new home! Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:09 am
    ----
I take it the posts from the old Gente can't be transferred here?

Sad

#5: Re: Great new home! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:15 am
    ----
Thanks everyone. Just so you all know, none of this would have been possible if it weren't for Bob Fornal. He actually set it all up after someone almost wiped it all out... Rolling Eyes

As for the transfer of the topics, we have to do them all manually which is what we had started doing (that's why some of you were already registered).

If you like, and I hope you do, please try and repost your topics by going back to the old Gente and copy the old post through the edit option so the links are accepted. We'll try and go back and add in the posts as we ca. Its a lot of work but it can be done if everyone pitches in.

Does this make sense?

The smilies are coming..soon! Very Happy

#6: Re: Great new home! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:46 am
    ----
Nuccia,
If noone changes their passwords maybe a group of us can do it by logging on at the same time and using Skype to coordinate. Otherwise wont the posts be out of order? Shocked

#7: Re: Great new home! Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:21 am
    ----
The new banner is sooo pretty! I just wanted to drop in and say hello!

#8: Re: Great new home! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:38 am
    ----
Cathy wrote:
Nuccia,
If noone changes their passwords maybe a group of us can do it by logging on at the same time and using Skype to coordinate. Otherwise wont the posts be out of order? Shocked

Yes,

we can do it this way to to at least save some of the posts. Who ever is willing can let me and Carole know and we'll do it. Remember though, Carole is in England so we need to schedule around her too. I don't need her getting sick.

#9: Re: Great new home! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:54 am
    ----
I'd be willing to pull an all nighter Friday night (or Saturday night)! I have to get up at 5:30 in the morning for work everyday otherwise I would volunteer sooner. I know by the time I get home it's very late by Carole. But late Friday night here is morning for Carole. Is that too late in the week? I can work until 11:30 pm tonight if that would work better. Email me or Skype me tonight.

#10: Re: Great new home! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:23 am
    ----
Ok..we'll work something out.

Meanwhile, if you have started a thread on the other board you want..go and copy it and start the same thread here. Maybe we can add slowly to it like that to in the meantime.

-> General Discussion Groups