Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Another translation, please
-> Translations

#1: Another translation, please Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:17 pm
    ----
I just received a letter from the comune di Sora.

Can someone please translated this from me?

Here what the letter said,

In relazione alla nota sopradistinta si comunica che allo stato dalla consultazione dei registri anagrafici e di stato civile non risulta alcunche per il rilascio dei certificate suddetti.

Thanks

Vincenza

#2: Re: Another translation, please Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:47 pm
    ----
From what I can understand in my limited Italian is that they don't have the record you are requesting. Hopefully one of our translators will be back soon..most are on vacation.

Hope this helps.

#3: Re: Another translation, please Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:53 pm
    ----
Thanks,

I thought that's what it might of said. Just wanted to be sure.

Vincenza

#4: Re: Another translation, please Author: RobertLocation: London, UK PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:48 pm
    ----
Vincenza wrote:
Thanks,

I thought that's what it might of said. Just wanted to be sure.

Vincenza

Looks like they checked two different state departments as well - the anagrafe is loosley the local municipal records office (in my understanding) and the stato civile is the state/national office? Could be wrong there but that is what I get from it.

-> Translations