Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Carole is Down and Out!
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Carole is Down and Out! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:16 pm
    ----
Well, it finally happened... Carole got sick last weekend and has been in bed for most of the week. She asked me to tell you all she sends her best and threatened that she is coming back soon so we better not misbehave in her absence.. lol

But seriously though..she has been pretty bad and I thought you all should know. Send her a quick hello if you get the chance. I'm sure she will appreciate it very much!

#2: Re: Carole is Down and Out! Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:58 pm
    ----
Poor Carole!! kiss

Hope you are feeling better soon, get plenty of rest!

#3: Re: Carole is Down and Out! Author: MauroMagsLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:21 pm
    ----
Feel better soon Carole!!!!! kiss kiss kiss

#4: Re: Carole is Down and Out! Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:32 pm
    ----
Get Well Soon Carole!!

Vincenza

#5: Re: Carole is Down and Out! Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:50 pm
    ----
Carole, many best wishes for a quick recovery! Get all the rest you need!

#6: Re: Carole is Down and Out! Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:53 pm
    ----
Carole,

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Baci, kiss
Biff

#7: Re: Carole is Down and Out! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:59 pm
    ----
Carole: Hope you are feeling better soon. Take some time to relax. Perhaps a short trip to the Lake or the seaside?
kiss

#8: Re: Carole is Down and Out! Author: Tiger965Location: Melbourne ,Florida PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:48 pm
    ----
Hi Carole, Time to take care of you and get the rest that you need. Get well soon. ~ Rita

#9: Re: Carole is Down and Out! Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:21 am
    ----
Thinking about you Carole and hope you're up and around soon.

#10: Re: Carole is Down and Out! Author: DaveFerroLocation: Auburn NY PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:26 am
    ----
Hope you are feeling better soon, Carole.

My mother will keep you in her prayers also.

Dave F.

#11: Re: Carole is Down and Out! Author: LucaLocation: Terni - Italy PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:29 am
    ----
Riguardati Carole: alla tuà età è meglio essere prudenti Mr. Green

Lasciando gli scherzi da parte, ti auguro una pronta guarigione (sennò chi traduce le mie trascrizioni Very Happy )

Luca

#12: Re: Carole is Down and Out! Author: gogangaLocation: North Italy PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:45 am
    ----
Hope you are feeling better soon, Carole!

#13: Re: Carole is Down and Out! Author: tjbrnLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:05 am
    ----
Get well soon, Carole. We need you to translate Luca's translations Wink

#14: Re: Carole is Down and Out! Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:15 am
    ----
Carole I hope you are feeling a bit better now, it's really horrible when you cant get out and about. (Hope you have trained Cicco to fetch and carry!)
Joking apart Carole I really do hope you make a quick recovery, you'll be in my thoughts and prayers.
God Bless
Emmy kiss

#15: Re: Carole is Down and Out! Author: rfornalLocation: Columbus, Ohio PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:36 am
    ----
Carol, you're in our prayers!

Get better soon!

-> General Discussion Groups