Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Carole is Down and Out!
-> General Discussion Groups

#16: Re: Carole is Down and Out! Author: stevenspringerLocation: Port Jefferson Station, NY PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:21 pm
    ----
get well Carole!

Last edited by stevenspringer on Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

#17: Re: Carole is Down and Out! Author: Debra PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:41 pm
    ----
Hello dear Carole!!!

Please get better soon, don't make me come and get ya!!! kiss

Love and hugs,
Deb
xoxo

#18: Re: Carole is Down and Out! Author: carnieLocation: Barnsley. South Yorks. PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:16 pm
    ----
Like everyone else, get better soon Carole. Perhaps my corny jokes will brighten your day.
Hugs & kisses.
Mike. kiss

#19: Re: Carole is Down and Out! Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:03 pm
    ----
Just to say a heartfelt thanks to you all for the wonderful wishes you have sent...

I'm still feeling decidedly 'fragile' and very tired. Everything seems to be such an effort at the moment. It was just SO unfortunate that just as my friends were over for only four days, that I should be so poorly. But I did manage to take them up to Switzerland for one day and then around and accross the lake for another. They were soooo helpful and were no trouble at all really. They did everything for themselves so I didn't have to worry about anything. It was just a shame that for the 2 of them from Baltimore it was their 1st visit to Italy and was so short....

But I'm back now and need to catch up with all the posts...
Once again - Thank you all so very much for your wishes.

-> General Discussion Groups