Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Police Check
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Police Check Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:55 pm
    ----
Ok folks..

I have an unusual request that hopefully someone can help with. Tonight at the funeral home I saw a very old friend. Her son has applied to become a police officer but in 2000-2003 he lived in Genoa so the police require a Italian Police Check before they can continue with his application.

Can anyone tell us how we can proceed to get him his check? t once was taken care of by the Police but now the person is responsible for getting his own check down.

I would appreciate any help with this.

Thanks Very Happy

#2: Re: Police Check Author: LucaLocation: Terni - Italy PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:24 am
    ----
Sad Sad

Forse potrebbe essere una sorta di certificato del "casellario giudiziale" (di cui puoi ottenere informazioni da questo sito: www.giustizia.it/servi...o/c1-5.htm che, purtroppo, è in italiano)

Ciao
Luca

#3: Re: Police Check Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:55 pm
    ----
What he needs is his Certificato Penale. But this site shown by Luca IS in English too:
>ENGLISH VERSION<

The cost is €3.10 and the application form can be found on the PDF link at the bottom of the page posted by Luca...

-> General Discussion Groups