Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Can someone with Ancestry help me please
-> Non-Italian Genealogy

#31: Re: Can someone with Ancestry help me please Author: stevenspringerLocation: Port Jefferson Station, NY PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:15 pm
    ----
Chalpeters wrote:
Relative To William Springer Brother of Slator Wish I knew who Thomas the father was, There is a Thomas born 1755 and lived to 1855 100 years was he the father? Wiliam married Mary Downingtown Pa and my great Grandmother was Nellie Can find in 1910 Cenus She had Lillian Springer 1 year old then my grand mom who told me that we where relatives to Charles Springer Of Delaware Which I am Named After.
Thats what im trying to get to. I believe thomas was born abt 1792.

Your related to William?

#32: Re: Can someone with Ancestry help me please Author: Chalpeters PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:37 am
    ----
This Is The same person who was searching the Family of Joshua Springer. I am glad to tell you I Connected the family of Slator Springer Born around 1844 in East Caln Chester County PA to The Springers of Delaware. You where right the Father is Thomas Springer but he is a Junior From Christiana Hundred Delaware, In the 1820 Delaware Census it has him( Thomas Jr.) living 4 doors from a Thomas Springer who,s household has a male who is old enough to be the Thomas Springer the son of John & Mary( Dempsey) Springer born in 1755 and lived to be 100. Then in same area (mill creek Hundred) in the 1800 Census there is a Thomas springer living next to a Charles Springer who is the same age as his Step brother would have been who was born with John Springers first wife which was more proof that this is the Thomas springer that I was looking for and Yes he has a male in the Household the right age to be Thomas Jr. Also John Springer moved to that area with his 2ond wife in the 1730's. and there is no other Thomas Springers
in that town back then.

Thanks Chal

#33: Re: Can someone with Ancestry help me please Author: stevenspringerLocation: Port Jefferson Station, NY PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:21 pm
    ----
sounds great Smile

#34: Re: Can someone with Ancestry help me please Author: stevenspringerLocation: Port Jefferson Station, NY PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:19 pm
    ----
Do you have any papers with these names on them?

-> Non-Italian Genealogy