Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Bad day at the office
-> Jokes & Riddles-Clean Jokes Only

#1: Bad day at the office Author: stevenspringerLocation: Port Jefferson Station, NY PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:10 pm
    ----
www.glumbert.com/media/baddayoffice

neclord

#2: Re: Bad day at the office Author: RobertLocation: London, UK PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:14 am
    ----
Given the painstakingly slow system we have at work, that also tends to crash several times a day, deletes saved files at random and loses work regularly, I can fully sympathise with some of the characters in that montage...

#3: Re: Bad day at the office Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:36 am
    ----
OMG..don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my life. This is exactly how I felt most of last year with my PC.

Thanks for making me smile..I really needed that. lol

#4: Re: Bad day at the office Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:38 am
    ----
Been there - done that... and believe me

IT IS VEEEEERY SATISFYING!

neclord

Mind you - I've often felt like doing the same to some work colleagues too!!!

#5: Re: Bad day at the office Author: stevenspringerLocation: Port Jefferson Station, NY PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:39 pm
    ----
im glad you all got a good laugh at it Smile i want to do that sometimes when i do my genealogy... cant find things then computer crashes, people keep calling me so i cant focus LOL

-> Jokes & Riddles-Clean Jokes Only