Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Mike...Where are you?
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Mike...Where are you? Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:17 pm
    ----
Hey..has anyone seen or talked to Mike S lately? I haven't seen or heard from him in 4 days..which is very strange. I'm a bit worried. Surprised

#2: Re: Mike...Where are you? Author: Cathy PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:22 am
    ----
I'm worried too. I haven't seen him around since Friday I think.

#3: Re: Mike...Where are you? Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:55 am
    ----
I am alive...life isn't quite as easy as it should be at times but I am alive! I have been at a friends house the past few days, just to get away. I will be back in the swing of things by tomorrow I hope. Hugs to you all!!

Mikey

#4: Re: Mike...Where are you? Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:04 am
    ----
I'm sure we all (well us 'oldies' at least) understand what you mean...

"Getting away" can be very rewarding sometimes Mike. But don't be a stranger here with us will you!

kiss (from your almost adopted Nonnina!!!!)

#5: Re: Mike...Where are you? Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:12 am
    ----
Mike..

I'm glad you're ok...I was worried. Take it easy and we'll see you tomorrow.

Hugs!

#6: Re: Mike...Where are you? Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:29 am
    ----
Aww Carole you are adopted! I will try and be around today, if all goes well here.

Hugs to all!

#7: Re: Mike...Where are you? Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:56 pm
    ----
MikeSavoca91 wrote:
Aww Carole you are adopted! I will try and be around today, if all goes well here.

Hugs to all!

No sweetheart - I'm NOT adopted. It's just a way of saying that here on "Gente" I almost feel like everyone's adopted Nonna!!! kiss

#8: Re: Mike...Where are you? Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:14 am
    ----
Ohhhh we found him. I thought maybe he found himself a new girlfriend..lol

Glad you are back.

#9: Re: Mike...Where are you? Author: wldspiritLocation: Usa PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:42 am
    ----
Call it reading between the lines......but is everything okay Mike?? giornale
You know you can vent to anyone here, and if not on the forum, then in a pm.......but we are all here for ya!!!!!!
Lee

#10: Re: Mike...Where are you? Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:14 am
    ----
Eleven wrote:
Ohhhh we found him. I thought maybe he found himself a new girlfriend..lol

Glad you are back.

I WISH!! Mr. Green lol. I am glad to be back "home" here at Gente. You are all so great. Very Happy Very Happy

#11: Re: Mike...Where are you? Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:37 pm
    ----
Mike..did you get the letter I sent you? Cathy got hers last week and I haven't heard from from you.

#12: Re: Mike...Where are you? Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:31 pm
    ----
Excuse me Zia, I spaced out with everything. Yes I got it and I loved it, it was verry helpful already! Did Louis start work yet?

#13: Re: Mike...Where are you? Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:03 pm
    ----
Mike, either skype me or gmail me..I'll fill you in.

Glad you liked the research guide. Will try and put more things together for you once I get things organized here. There are a few things I have in mind for you but I wanted to make sure you got the first letter before I did anything else.

#14: Re: Mike...Where are you? Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:36 pm
    ----
research guide?? What research guide?? Did I miss something important?

#15: Re: Mike...Where are you? Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:44 pm
    ----
Not sure if you missed this or not but I printed this out for Mike and sent it to him since his computer was down.

www.familysearch.org/E...cestor.asp

Its a great resource guide I think.

-> General Discussion Groups