Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: What next?
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: What next? Author: tjbrnLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:12 am
    ----
This could have some interesting ramifications!
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/eu...581039.stm

#2: Re: What next? Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:44 am
    ----
Please understand that this is a purely PERSONAL point of view.

An 'interesting idea'!
I think that anything that makes ANY religion better accepted, and better understood by others, can only be good... But I do fear that I'm in the minority. Too many people from all religions are totally blind to 'other' forms of belief. Many will not accept any ideas other than their own and for this reason I do feel that this priest will probably be instructed by the Vatican to 'desist' from such sensationalism - FORTHWITH!

I have only known (come into contact with) perhaps a half dozen nuns in my life - NONE have been dour and all - without exception - had a wonderful sense of humour. One or two were quite young and one was positively ancient (92). But with every one of these nuns their total beauty was in their character - and if that can be demonstrated to the millions who will never (or don't) have the opportunity to know a nun - then I say 'go for it'!

But alas, even within their own religion there have been many of their 'calling' who do not deserve to be held up as examples...

#3: Re: What next? Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:06 pm
    ----
LOL While I have come across grumpy nuns, and happy nuns with good personalities, I cant ever recall seeing a particularly pretty nun. This should be interesting.

Um..priests on the other hand.....the one that married me..was drop dead gorgeous...with a dynamite personality. It was good for the church...when he did mass..the place was full of women..lol

#4: Re: What next? Author: tjbrnLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:50 pm
    ----
Actually, I went to high school with a girl who became a nun and she was quite striking.

#5: Re: What next? Author: Cathy PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:22 am
    ----
We had a pretty nun in high school.

-> General Discussion Groups