Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Thanks and some info...
-> Where do I begin?

#16: Re: Thanks and some info... Author: Cathy PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:24 pm
    ----
Patricia,
You may want to check out this website:
www.lameziastorica.it/...iviing.htm

#17: Re: Thanks and some info... Author: PatriciaLocation: Jersey City, New Jersey, USA PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:54 pm
    ----
Ok... Would you kindly ask someone to translate this? and would you let me know if this is alright? If so, I will copy what you have translated and email it, but I will also send the same letter snail mail. Thanks guys!

Dear Sirs,
I am researching my family and have found that they came from Madrid Spain to Nicastro, Calabria and would appreciate it if you could help.

I am in need of records from about 1850 to 1900. Would you have these records? The names I am researching are San Andres and Montesanti. I am the granddaughter of Fillipo San Andres, son of Saverio San Andres and Caroling or Caterina Montesanti.

If you do have these records, I can send you more details. If you would prefer I send you a letter, please let me know. Thank you. I can be reached at plbacon33 @ aol.com. Patricia SanAndres Bacon.

#18: Re: Thanks and some info... Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:33 am
    ----
Sorry .. I missed this post. Did you still need this translated?

#19: Re: Thanks and some info... Author: PatriciaLocation: Jersey City, New Jersey, USA PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:55 am
    ----
No thank you, we did take care of this...

-> Where do I begin?