Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: A Great Reason To Celebrate!
-> Announcements

#1: A Great Reason To Celebrate! Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:06 pm
    ----
On the 27th August the new "Gente di Mare" achieved the
BIG ONE MILLION!!!!

Yes that's right - in a little under fourteen months we have reached just on 1,005,000 'views.'

Obviously there are many sites that achieve this, but I'll hazard a guess that there are very few similar sites in this field that can match your achievement!

Once launched, the success of this site has been down to a number of factors. Not least of which was that original dream that Nuccia had and which she was able to follow through on.

That was then followed rapidly by a growing membership base (now nearing 300....) of people who care as fervently as she and I do about "Gente".

It is growing into a 'nice place to be' and a place where friends can meet and help one another...

SO THANK YOU ALL - AND LONG MAY WE CONTINUE!!!

#2: Re: A Great Reason To Celebrate! Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:22 pm
    ----
Thank you to Carole and Nuccia.

For giving us a place to meet.

Love

Vincenza

#3: Re: A Great Reason To Celebrate! Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:30 am
    ----
This forum, with it's great advice and information, has been wonderful and I am glad I found it.

Many thanks to Carol and Nuccia for their wondeful and hard work to make this great.

lilbees

#4: Re: A Great Reason To Celebrate! Author: stevenspringerLocation: Port Jefferson Station, NY PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:41 pm
    ----
glad i found this website... Excellent work to you all, thank you ALL for your wonderful help

#5: Re: A Great Reason To Celebrate! Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:56 pm
    ----
great goal
brave carole and nuccia
ciao Riccardo

#6: Re: A Great Reason To Celebrate! Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:53 am
    ----
That's a great achievement!

#7: Re: A Great Reason To Celebrate! Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:36 am
    ----
liviomoreno wrote:
That's a great achievement!

Hey Livio - it's great to see you back Hope you had a great holiday...

You've been missed! kiss

#8: Re: A Great Reason To Celebrate! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:35 am
    ----
OMG!! Livio is back!!! YAY!!! Very Happy Welcome back Livio - I missed you!

#9: Re: A Great Reason To Celebrate! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:48 am
    ----
Hey Livio,

Nice to see you again! Hope you had a great holiday. Smile

#10: Re: A Great Reason To Celebrate! Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:57 am
    ----
My holidays where great! I missed the forum but I even missed more my grandson Edoardo. I have not seen him for two months in a row!

Ciao a tutti!

Smile

-> Announcements