Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Happy Birthday Emmy!!!!
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Happy Birthday Emmy!!!! Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:21 pm
    ----
Well actually (forgive me) Emmy - a belated Happy Birthday...
Yet another C.R.A.F.T. moment...

kiss kiss kiss

#2: Re: Happy Birthday Emmy!!!! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:20 pm
    ----
Happy Birthday m'lady! Hope it was fun! kiss

#3: Re: Happy Birthday Emmy!!!! Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:10 pm
    ----
Happy Birthday Emmy!!!

Vincenza

#4: Re: Happy Birthday Emmy!!!! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:57 pm
    ----
Emmy,

Guess we're all a bit late but better late then never! Happy Belated Birthday!

Smile

#5: Re: Happy Birthday Emmy!!!! Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:04 pm
    ----
Happy Birthday!!

#6: Re: Happy Birthday Emmy!!!! Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:01 am
    ----
Happy Birtday
Riccardo

#7: Re: Happy Birthday Emmy!!!! Author: stevenspringerLocation: Port Jefferson Station, NY PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:29 am
    ----
oops im late, Happy belated birthday!!

#8: Re: Happy Birthday Emmy!!!! Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:36 pm
    ----
Thank you all for your birthday wishes. I had a lovely 70 th birthday and one I wont forget in a hurry. (now I'm going to count backwards- next year I'll be 69 Smile )
My family had a BIG surprise for me.
I had said beforehand I didnt want a fuss and I didnt want to go out anywhere to celebrate so my daughter told me not to cook anything for my 'tea' on Wednesday and she would bring me something nice to eat.
Then that evening, first, in comes my youngest son, his wife and the children, I was busy tring to fix the flowers etc they brought when next arrives my other son with his family - more flowers, food etc then finally comes my oldest daughter and her family with food, chocolate cake, birthday cake, champange etc and there's me in my 'working' apron, no hair fixed etc etc but it was soo nice to have them all together. Sadly my other daughter lives in France and she had phoned about 2 hours before to say she was out shopping in France but would phone later to have a chat.
Then there was a knock on the door and I knew it would be my neighbour who had said she was going to call but when the door was opened the person standing there was non other than my daughter from France with my 2 grandchildren, it's 3 years since she was home, so you will all understand how I felt and why its a birthday I wont forget in a hurry, she was only able to stay for one day and had to leave again early Friday morning. (she hadnt been phoning from France she had been at my other daughter's house about 9 miles away. Sadly her husband couldnt come he was left to look after the business but I will see him soon when I go over to stay with them in France for 2 weeks holiday.
God Bless
Emmy kiss kiss

#9: Re: Happy Birthday Emmy!!!! Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:58 pm
    ----
Hey

Birthdays, with those you love all around you, don't get any better than that - do they Emmy?

#10: Re: Happy Birthday Emmy!!!! Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:01 pm
    ----
Happy (Belated) Birthday Sweet Emmy!!!

kiss

#11: Re: Happy Birthday Emmy!!!! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:20 pm
    ----
Wow! It sounds like a wonderful amazing birthday Emmy. I am so glad it was a wonderful reunion too! kiss

#12: Re: Happy Birthday Emmy!!!! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:45 pm
    ----
Emmy what a wonderful surprise. I'm so glad it turned out as nice for you as it did.

Hugs and Kisses

#13: Re: Happy Birthday Emmy!!!! Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:02 pm
    ----
What a great family you have...and what a wonderful surprise!!

#14: Re: Happy Birthday Emmy!!!! Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:06 pm
    ----
Emmy, I am so sorry to have missed your birthday. But what a terrific story! And a great surprise! I'll bet it was one of the most memorable.

Happy Birthday to a great lady and a great friend.

#15: Re: Happy Birthday Emmy!!!! Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:13 pm
    ----
Emmy another belated Happy Birthday wish. I hope you had a great day and many more to come.

-> General Discussion Groups