Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Been away?
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Been away? Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:01 am
    ----
To anyone who has been away for a while - for whatever reason ,
A GREAT BIG

from us all here at "Gente"

#2: Re: Been away? Author: Cathy PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:15 am
    ----
I will be scarce for the next month or so because I am moving. If anyone needs me just email me. Its a good thing the scanner at my FHC broke - it removes the guilt and temptation. Hopefully, they will have it fixed by the time I am all moved in.

#3: Re: Been away? Author: MauroMagsLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:38 am
    ----
The whole getting married & buying a new house thing is taking up all my fun computer time, but i still check the gente board frequently. I'm afraid that i'll miss a super announcement if i don't check the boards. For example, imagine if the Vatican decided to digitize it's entire Secret Archive and offered a free month's subcription!! I wouldn't want to miss that!

#4: Re: Been away? Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:09 pm
    ----
Well you know what I have been up too and I will be "off" for a bit as well but I think I am going to borrow a laptop. No way will I be able to stay in bed and do nothing...what would I do with out Gente??? lol

#5: Re: Been away? Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:39 pm
    ----
nuccia wrote:
Well you know what I have been up too and I will be "off" for a bit as well but I think I am going to borrow a laptop. No way will I be able to stay in bed and do nothing...what would I do with out Gente??? lol

Well you could get your current pc put on top of a tall piece of furniture, and then you could stand up to use it..... soooooo much cheaper than a laptop too!!!

Or get one of these...

OR

So without giving anything away , I may have solved your problem...
but

Rolling Eyes

#6: Re: Been away? Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:04 pm
    ----
I hope to be back on regularly within the next few months. Still trying to get adjusted to all the changes that have occured but I'm slowly getting in to a routine. Missed everyone here and glad to be back!!!

-> General Discussion Groups