Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Scots-Italians Research
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Scots-Italians Research Author: Magni7 PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:14 am
    ----
Hello

I am a student doing my undergraduate dissertation on the subject of the Scots-Italians. I am interested in this subject because my father is Italian. I have made an online survey to help me with my research. If anyone is interested just click on the link below for more details and to take a look.

Most of the questions are aimed at Scot-Italians but you don't have to be Scots-Italian to give some opinions.

www.surveymonkey.com/s...54XQ_3d_3d

Any help is much appreciated. Thank you.

#2: Re: Scots-Italians Research Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:45 am
    ----
Welcome to "Gente" Magni7...

Your project sounds really interesting and I'm sure that at least one of our Scots will help you out. Perhaps the lady you really need is 'our' Emmy. She is researching her Italian ancestors and has compiled some pretty awesome records about where her (immigrant) ancestors came from.

She pops in here quite often, so do be patient...

Good luck - and if we can help you with any research giornale here, we have some very good researchers who can help and guide you!

Can anyone else out there help Magni7 with this too?????

#3: Re: Scots-Italians Research Author: Magni7 PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:24 am
    ----
Thanks for the welcome Carole. Smile

I think I have already encountered Emmy on another board and she helped me quite a lot.

Thanks again Emmy!

#4: Re: Scots-Italians Research Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:26 pm
    ----
Welcome to Gente Mark
Did you manage to get in touch with Joe Pieri?
Emmy

#5: Re: Scots-Italians Research Author: Magni7 PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:43 am
    ----
Hi Emmy
I managed to meet with him. He was very nice and helpful.
Thanks again

-> General Discussion Groups