Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Good Luck to Nuccia!
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Good Luck to Nuccia! Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:41 am
    ----
Thought I'd just take this opportunity to wish Nuccia (aka "The Boss") all our very best and 'good luck' for tomorrow.

She's off to hospital tomorrow for a small operation and will be back with us in a few days - feeling MUCH better I hope!

So it just remains to say:

Good Luck Nuccia
and may your doctor be just like this guy...

and NOT like this one....

Our thoughts will be with you. Hurry back!

#2: Re: Good Luck to Nuccia! Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:55 am
    ----
Good luck Nuccia!

#3: Re: Good Luck to Nuccia! Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:58 pm
    ----
Hope eveything goes well and recovery is quick nooch!

kiss

#4: Re: Good Luck to Nuccia! Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:16 pm
    ----
Nuccia, I'll pray for you.
I hope to hear from you soon
Good luck for everything
bye Riccardo

#5: Re: Good Luck to Nuccia! Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:20 pm
    ----
Nuccia, I am thinking about you and praying for you. It will all go smoothly. Tomorrow will be a good day.

Love you!

#6: Re: Good Luck to Nuccia! Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:55 pm
    ----
Me too.

#7: Re: Good Luck to Nuccia! Author: chanchisfea PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:05 pm
    ----
Good luck my friend! I hope you recover soon!!

HUGS!

Liz Cool

#8: Re: Good Luck to Nuccia! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:05 pm
    ----
Thank you all. I appreciate all your thoughts and prayers...

I'll be back.... lol

#9: Re: Good Luck to Nuccia! Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:27 pm
    ----
Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

John & Lucille Bifano

#10: Re: Good Luck to Nuccia! Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:46 pm
    ----
God bless, Nuccia. You have helped so many people that I know good fortune and His blessings will shine upon you.

xo Lori

#11: Re: Good Luck to Nuccia! Author: stevenspringerLocation: Port Jefferson Station, NY PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:53 pm
    ----
Good luck!!!

#12: Re: Good Luck to Nuccia! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:29 pm
    ----
Sorry I'm late here - I have not been on the board in a couple of days. Good luck Nooch. You'll breeze through it I'm sure. kiss

#13: Re: Good Luck to Nuccia! Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:42 pm
    ----
Nuccia hope everything went ok and you get home soon.
I see Carole has sent you a picture of a lovely young Doctor but dont be misled by looks -
There's many a fine tune played on an old fiddle!!! hide

Joking apart my thoughts and prayers are with you for a speedy recovery.
Love and hugs kiss kiss
Emmy

#14: Re: Good Luck to Nuccia! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:49 pm
    ----
Thanks everyone. Am home now and am fine (although a bit "dopey"). Going back to bed...

#15: Re: Good Luck to Nuccia! Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:58 pm
    ----
I cant believe her..still groggy..but comes here.

Rest well..while you still have your families sympathy. That usually only lasts a few days..lol

-> General Discussion Groups