Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Morse ellis island lookup site
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Morse ellis island lookup site Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:58 pm
    ----
I offered to do some searches for a friend..only I cant get his lookup page to load. I have been trying, all day.

If someone reads this and gets a chance, can you give it a try? I dont know if its me or the site. I tried both white and gold..neither will bring up the search, it times out.

#2: Re: Morse ellis island lookup site Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:10 pm
    ----
I used the site early this morning and it was fine. But it looks like its down now. Hang in there. It will be back up soon enough. Meanwhile, try www.ellisisland.org for the look ups.

#3: Re: Morse ellis island lookup site Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:20 pm
    ----
Thanks Nuccia. I wanted to use morse, because I want to search by the town. I dont think you can do that on ellis. I tried thru the fhl site. None of the people I found, belong to my friend. I get the feeling its the old misspelling problem.

#4: Re: Morse ellis island lookup site Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:45 pm
    ----
Eleven, when you get a chance can you PM me your e-mail again? I made some connection with another Limongelli family from PA and thought you may be interested.

#5: Re: Morse ellis island lookup site Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:02 am
    ----
Ack..I couldnt find your email address..I pmed you mine.

#6: Re: Morse ellis island lookup site Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:15 am
    ----
Thanks, I sent you the e-mails. Perhaps it is another brach of your/our family?

-> General Discussion Groups