Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: New search
-> Where do I begin?

#31: Re: New search Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:23 pm
    ----
Alessandra wrote:
Is it the same person of whom we spoke you and I yesterday then? wife Jennie and child Louis??

Alessandra,

Non sono sicuro del tutto. Io voglio che noi potremmo esaminare la Social Security e Naturalization richesta di Michele. Anche voglio noi potremmo esaminare i documenti nel comune di Buonalbergo.

I am not totally sure. I wish that we could examine the Social Security and Naturalization application of Michele. Also I wish we could examine the documents in the town of Bunoalbergo.

Biff

#32: Re: New search Author: AlessandraLocation: Naples - Italy PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:35 am
    ----
Biff, in September I will look for to ask the documents to the commune of Buonalbergo, thanks of everything.
A buon rendere...

#33: Re: New search Author: charliemisLocation: Philadelphia PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:16 am
    ----
Alessandra,

Forse lei non voglia visitare il comune per i documenti, e possible ricerca i documenti (Atti di nascita, matrimonio e morte) al FAMILY HISTORY CENTER:

Napoli Italy
Corso Vittorio Emanuele 494
Villa Del Pino Fabbr. C
Napoli, Campania, Italy
Phone: 39-081-549-0012
Hours: W 18:00-20:00; Th 17:00-20:00

FHC hanno microfilm per tutti i comuni per questi documenti

NB - Mi scusi, non parlo molto bene italiano.

Perhaps if you do not want to contact the Town Hall for these documents, it is possible to research them on Microfilm at the FAMILY HISTORY CENTER in Naples.

#34: Re: New search Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:30 am
    ----
Charliemis, just so you know Alessandra (like most of the Italians right now) is on holiday in Calabria for 3 weeks. She'll be back in about a week.
So she won't be responding until then.

#35: Re: New search Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:11 pm
    ----
Yes, Livio and Riccardo are away too...

Hope they're having a great time for the rest of us! Very Happy

#36: Re: New search Author: charliemisLocation: Philadelphia PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:25 pm
    ----
Thanks Cathy,

I know that most Italians take off in August as I have a rather large family living in Italy and another branch living in France.......but the Internet is becoming as widespead there as it is in the US --most of my younger cousins have PCs and we exchange a lot of emails and photos--- there are Internet cafes, kiosks in train stations and some hotels also have begun to offer Internet access through PCs in their lobbies. There were even free Internet access PCs in the Mall near my Dad's home in the Provincia di Bari.

#37: Re: New search Author: Cathy PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:54 pm
    ----
Yes, I hope when I get there one day they will be fully wired. They will have quite a bit to catch up on once they return next week. Although I think Livio is out until September. Lucky Livio!

-> Where do I begin?