Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Need translation Please
-> Translations

#1: Need translation Please Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:47 pm
    ----
Can someone translate this paragraph for me?

lilbees

#2: Re: Need translation Please Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:04 pm
    ----
Comune di Lercara Friddi - PA

We inform you that the search done by this Office resulted in no record found about Rescigno Vincenzo, Giuseppa and Francesco and Catalano Angela. Please send more precise data.

#3: Re: Need translation Please Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:16 pm
    ----
Thank you Livio.

All letters I sent were written in Italian using a form letter with some changes.

I sent name of child, date of birth, place of birth, date of death, place of death and names of both parents with their birthdates, etc.. I also asked that they search a 5-year period and I wrote that time period out. The time period would be different for each child.

I requested birth records for Angela Marie Rescigno, Giuseppa Rescigno, Vincenzo Rescigno and Giovannina Rescigno. I did not request any birth record for Angela Catalano.

The letters were all sent separately over a period of a month and a half to two months. They did return copies to me with the notation written on the bottom of the first letter with what you just translated.

I am at a loss as to what I should do now. I am still waiting for the film for the commune which is backordered at LDS.

Sorry to complain. Not real happy today

lilbees

-> Translations