Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: "Gente di Mare" Get together in ITALY!!!
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: "Gente di Mare" Get together in ITALY!!! Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:49 pm
    ----
A few of the ordinary sights you could see if you visited the northern Alpine lake area of Italy.
Nothing pretentious, but just everyday places that those of us who live here see all the time. NO Super Ancient Historical Monuments but working day villages and homes.... (except the bottle of Swiss 'house wine' that is anoither story!

Houses and villages in Alpine regions....

Lake Lugano

House wine from Splugen in Switzerland.

#2: Re: "Gente di Mare" Get together in ITALY!!! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:21 am
    ----
WOW! Thats a big glass of wine!! Great pictures Carole. I wish I could be there right now!

#3: Re: "Gente di Mare" Get together in ITALY!!! Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:09 pm
    ----
Hey Carole, do me a favor....will ya?

Tell the owner of the house with the flower boxes filled with red flowers that he has about 4 or 5 more years to enjoy it....then it is mine!

#4: Re: "Gente di Mare" Get together in ITALY!!! Author: exdemLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:42 pm
    ----
Carole,

Thats beautiful, the homes look like they have a German influence in design. The mountains are breath taking, what are the summer temps like?

-> General Discussion Groups