Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Still unable to upload a photo from my blogsite
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Still unable to upload a photo from my blogsite Author: JoeBLocation: Chicago Area PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:29 pm
    ----
The address of the photo at my blog is

4.bp.blogspot.com/_6DC...alalzo.jpg

It's not a large file, 83kb. I can upload my avatar from the same blog. The avatar is much smaller of course. Is the size of my photo causing the problem? I get no error message.

Joe Blackwell
Chicago

#2: Re: Still unable to upload a photo from my blogsite Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:07 pm
    ----
Hi Joe,
Nice to have you with us here on "Gente"...

Let's see what we can do to give/tell you a way to download your photo. Image Shack is a good way. Nuccia has written a great (easy to follow) guide on how to use it.

Just go to PC Info & Guides forum on our index, click to open and then go to the first item - "How to Use Imageshack- Tutorial" . That will explain and get you going.

If you still have problems, let us know and tell us where you would like your photo put and someone will do it for you. But of course, it's so much more satisfying if you can do it yourself!

#3: Re: Still unable to upload a photo from my blogsite Author: JoeBLocation: Chicago Area PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:10 pm
    ----
Thanks Carole, I'll check that out... Joe B.

#4: Re: Still unable to upload a photo from my blogsite Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:13 pm
    ----
Hi Koe.

Welcome to Gente! What would you like to do with the picture? I can perhaps guide you through it.

#5: Re: Still unable to upload a photo from my blogsite Author: JoeBLocation: Chicago Area PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:51 am
    ----
Let me go through your instructions first. If I can't figure it out I will Get back to you. Thanks for your help.

Joe B.

-> General Discussion Groups