Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Imageshack doesn't do it either.
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Imageshack doesn't do it either. Author: JoeBLocation: Chicago Area PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:05 pm
    ----
I uploaded my photo from my computer to imageshack. That worked fine. Then I copied last entries imageshack photo address. Then pasted to Gentte di Mare photo upload. Results the same. No upload, no error message? I think the photo gods are not happy with me for some reason. Neutral

Joe Blackwell
Chicago, I think...

#2: Re: Imageshack doesn't do it either. Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:09 pm
    ----
This looks great to me Joe... It's posted here OK!

#3: Re: Imageshack doesn't do it either. Author: JoeBLocation: Chicago Area PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:17 pm
    ----
Yes, I just attached it to a post. I still can't upload it to a photo gallery I'm trying to develop. I also thing I'm kind of lost. I'm going to Nuccio's PC info and guides for a while. Thanks for your help.

Joe B.

#4: Re: Imageshack doesn't do it either. Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:28 pm
    ----
If you are trying to post it (or any others) on our photo gallery, then you have to submit them first and they have to be approved my Administration who will then put them into the gallery.

This is a precaution that many sites use now to safeguard against spammers (and worse) posting unsuitable pictures onto photo galleries. I hope you understand. That may be why you think your photos aren't going through. Though there are none awaiting approval at the moment...

#5: Re: Imageshack doesn't do it either. Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:16 pm
    ----
When one is trying to upload the picture is not originally visible. But it will have a file name once it attaches. It took me a while to be able to figure that out. Its a beautiful picture Joe!

-> General Discussion Groups