Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: LDS site
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: LDS site Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:59 am
    ----
Over the past few weeks I have attempted to look up microfilms by place on the LDS site and have come up with no listings or an error message that states there was a problem with my search. Has anyone else had this problem?

#2: Re: LDS site Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:10 pm
    ----
I used it last night and early this morning with no trouble..although I think I remember about a week ago I did have the same issue. I'll check again now to see...

#3: Re: LDS site Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:34 pm
    ----
Seems fine now. I have just used it a few times. I think with all the updates the site has been doing the last few months its normal to have some downtime. Smile

#4: Re: LDS site Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:13 pm
    ----
I used it a couple of weeks ago..and it was fine.

I know from time to time, they have the whole site shut down. I think it was the first sunday of this month, they were changing servers and the entire site, and program that I use was down for almost an entire day.

#5: Re: LDS site Author: alanmercieca PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:46 pm
    ----
Here is something great that I have found

Search Italian lds films here

Search all lds films here

#6: Re: LDS site Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:05 pm
    ----
Thank You for the links -the first link gets you into the films available really quickly
Emmy

#7: Re: LDS site Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:11 pm
    ----
Yes, thanks - I have only used this page to search.

-> General Discussion Groups