Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Disturbing approach to health care...
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Disturbing approach to health care... Author: tjbrnLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:29 pm
    ----
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/eu...732283.stm

#2: Re: Disturbing approach to health care... Author: alanmercieca PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:42 pm
    ----
Sad. I heard that there was some criminal action going on in Sicily although I had no idea that hospital staff could be so criminal

tjbrn wrote:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7732283.stm

#3: Re: Disturbing approach to health care... Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:40 pm
    ----
It took them 20 years to figure this out?

In a sense tho, how is a doctor supposed to know that someone died? If people stop using a doctor, if he even realizes it, it could be because they moved or are seeing some other doctor.

#4: Re: Disturbing approach to health care... Author: alanmercieca PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:11 pm
    ----
I am not sure how things work in Italy although in the USA health care benefits can not be collected by doctors unless their is a doctor appointment made and dead people can not make appointments

Eleven wrote:
It took them 20 years to figure this out?

In a sense tho, how is a doctor supposed to know that someone died? If people stop using a doctor, if he even realizes it, it could be because they moved or are seeing some other doctor.

#5: Re: Disturbing approach to health care... Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:51 pm
    ----
Where there is a will, there is a way and trust me..it doesn't matter where you live (or die) or what profession a person is in..criminal activity exists everywhere. A few years back there was a politician going around the graveyards and putting dead peoples names on the voters lists. I don't know what he planed exactly but he was caught and convicted eventually. One never knows...

#6: Re: Disturbing approach to health care... Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:25 pm
    ----
Oh, that still going on. Just before the election here, they had this big thing about this Acorn group..registering dead people..registering people twice or more..etc.

There is corruption in every profession. Nobody is honest anymore.

-> General Discussion Groups