Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: La Tigre e la neve
-> Books and Movies

#1: La Tigre e la neve Author: tjbrnLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:36 pm
    ----
The other night we watched The Tiger And the Snow by actor-director Roberto Benigni. This unusual film falls in the same category as his oscar winning film, Life is Beautiful. It is well worth viewing and of course helps in picking up bits and pieces of Italian.

#2: Re: La Tigre e la neve Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:00 pm
    ----
Was it on TV, at the movies or did you rent the DVD? I don't think I have ever heard of it and now that winter is coming I could use a list of new films to watch. I don't watch TV too much and I never go to the movies anymore so forgive my ignorance here.

#3: Re: La Tigre e la neve Author: tjbrnLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:19 pm
    ----
I have a Netflix subscription. It's a great way to view what you want. I can also view films online now that Netflix has upgraded its technology to include Macs. I have the Italian version of the Leopard coming soon. You can choose from nearly any film made as well as TV series and shows. There are several different levels of participation to accommodate individual viewing habits, etc. It's also very convenient; well worth considering.

-> Books and Movies