Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: WOMEN! (and men)
-> Jokes & Riddles-Clean Jokes Only

#1: WOMEN! (and men) Author: uantitiLocation: Biella (Piedmont) and Venezia/Venice, Italy PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:21 pm
    ----
Hi all,
I just received this from a friend (a man!) of mine. I apologize for the translation but I think the meaning is very clear.

After 30 years marriage, I looked at my wife and told here:
"Darling, 30 years ago we had a small flat, an old car, were sleeping on a sofa, watching a 10-inch black and white TV but I could sleep with a 25 years beautiful young blonde.
Now we have a villa, a BMW, a waterbed, a 50-inch color TV but I sleep with a 55 years old woman"

My wife turned to me very quickly and said:
"Well, you just have to find a young 25 years blond and I will do in such a way that you stay in a small flat with an old car and sleep on a sofa watching a 10-inch black and white TV"

Women are incredible!! They can make you recover immediately from existential crisis

kiss

Ada

#2: Re: WOMEN! (and men) Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:44 pm
    ----
Good answer..! I bet that taught him a lesson. Smile

#3: Re: WOMEN! (and men) Author: LucaLocation: Terni - Italy PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:57 pm
    ----
Ciao Ada... Very Happy ci si incrocia spesso tra "genealogisti incalliti"!
Comunque non vedo dov'รจ il problema: con la crisi attuale le bmw non si riescono a mantenere, in televisione non trasmettono niente di interessante e i materassi ad acqua fanno male per la schiena, quindi Mr. Green

Where is the problem? With this international slump it's not easy to maintain a Bmw, on Television there are only trash programs and waterbads are not healthy for spine... so Mr. Green

L.

#4: Re: WOMEN! (and men) Author: uantitiLocation: Biella (Piedmont) and Venezia/Venice, Italy PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:09 pm
    ----
Ciao Luca, ci si ritrova!!

Also young girls are hard to maintain...and they like BMWs.

Mr. Green

Ada

#5: Re: WOMEN! (and men) Author: LucaLocation: Terni - Italy PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:36 pm
    ----
'aspita... non ci avevo pensato Crying or Very sad (i did not think about it!)

L.

-> Jokes & Riddles-Clean Jokes Only