Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: The Forum May Be Brought Down
-> Announcements

#1: The Forum May Be Brought Down Author: Cathy PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:19 am
    ----
Message from The Boss
Due to recent issues with the forum, it may be brought down sometime this weekend for repair or reinstallation.
It will be as brief as possible but there is no way of telling exactly how long it will take. We will keep you posted. Keep checking back.

#2: Re: The Forum May Be Brought Down Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:21 am
    ----
Ohhhhhhhh maaaaaannnnnnn! Zia i.m me skype me lol!

#3: Re: The Forum May Be Brought Down Author: MauroMagsLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:47 am
    ----
what is skype?

#4: Re: The Forum May Be Brought Down Author: chanchisfea PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:50 am
    ----
I know I'll be first in line to *WHAP!* the boss for all this "fixing" going on!!! hide Shocked

*runs* kiss

Liz

#5: Re: The Forum May Be Brought Down Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:52 am
    ----
At this point I should be the one whapping people..you have no idea what I have been going through! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad neclord neclord Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

#6: Re: The Forum May Be Brought Down Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:55 am
    ----
Hug! Zia, hughughughughughughughughughughughughug.

#7: Re: The Forum May Be Brought Down Author: Cathy PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:55 am
    ----
Mauro,
Skype is a service that lets you talk to someone (who is also on Skype) like you talk on telephone. You can also instant message. And it's free!! Check it out: www.skype.com/

-> Announcements