Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Prayers Needed
-> General Discussion Groups

#16: Re: Prayers Needed Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:59 am
    ----
"Your thoughts and prayers are working!

The hospital has now listed Aiden in "Fair" condition and Bricen and Coleson in "Serious" condition. The progress is slow but definitely moving positively.

Please keep these precious little boys in your prayers as they continue to fight and heal."---Petrucelli family and friends.

Biff

#17: Re: Prayers Needed Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:54 pm
    ----
Oh this is the best news I have heard all week. It will only get better from here. I'm sure it will. kiss

#18: Re: Prayers Needed Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:19 pm
    ----
I just got off the phone with my Aunt Rose Marie, the triplets' grandmother. The triplets were released from the hospital today and are back with their parents. It appears that they did not suffer any serious or permanent respiratory problems from the smoke inhalation.

Once again, thanks to all of you for your thoughts and prayers. You've helped make my Christmas wish come true.

Baci a tutti! kiss
Biff

#19: Re: Prayers Needed Author: Cathy PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:23 pm
    ----
GREAT NEWS!!! Thanks for updating us. (woo hoo...does dance)

#20: Re: Prayers Needed Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:27 pm
    ----
Thank God!! What a happy ending!!

#21: Re: Prayers Needed Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:47 pm
    ----
This is wonderful news. Now I can go back and Wish everyone a Happy Holidays. Biff, tell Aunt Rosa Marie to give everyone our warmest wishes and biggest hugs and kisses. It's not only a wonderful Christmas now, but a wonderful birthday! Smile

#22: Re: Prayers Needed Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:50 am
    ----
Biff83 wrote:
I just got off the phone with my Aunt Rose Marie, the triplets' grandmother. The triplets were released from the hospital today and are back with their parents. It appears that they did not suffer any serious or permanent respiratory problems from the smoke inhalation.

Once again, thanks to all of you for your thoughts and prayers. You've helped make my Christmas wish come true.

Baci a tutti! kiss
Biff

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, i'm so happy for them
let's celebrate
hugs to the beautiful triplets
Riccardo

party party party party

#23: Re: Prayers Needed Author: uantitiLocation: Biella (Piedmont) and Venezia/Venice, Italy PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:37 am
    ----
And I'm joining celebrations too. Happy to hear everything is all right now.

Lots of wishes. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Ada

#24: Re: Prayers Needed Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:45 am
    ----
That's a great Xmas gift!

#25: Re: Prayers Needed Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:36 am
    ----
So pleased to share in your good news. You couldnt have been given a better Christmas present.
God Bless
Emmy

-> General Discussion Groups